Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Butterflies



Time for a new challenge over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday and the twist for our anything goes challenge is Butterflies.  

I have chosen the gorgeous free image Butterflies from All Dressed Up.  This versatile image is perfect for a thinking of you, birthday, sympathy, anniversary, ...well anything!  You can find it over at the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog!  So, what's stopping you?  Go get it and link up to our challenge and the All Dressed Up Challenge for chances to win!  

Be sure to visit
 The Outlawz Twisted Thursday for all the details about the challenge and to check out all beautiful inspiration from the DT and participants!

I'm off to visit the following challenges:  



All Dressed Up:  AG with an ADU Image

  Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts, check out my Pinterest,  or view some videos at my YouTube Channel.

3 comments:

  1. I had to keep looking at this, Katrina, with all the different creative elements you added. I just love the look of the swiped ink behind the butterflies, and the double use of twine (that I never would have though of doing)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katrina what a wonderful card just love the way you have added the colour strips for the background then added your lovely butterflies over it what a great idea you know how to create different effects, I wish I could do that!!! I hope you are feeling well think of you often. Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jean...I love that swipe of color behind the butterflies! Beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete