Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Christmas Table Trivets


It's a new challenge over at Digi Choosday and we are sharing more Christmas/Winter ideas this week!  Our Challenges are always Anything Goes for all of your wonderful entries!  

My trivets are made using PRE-COLORED Toppers from Winnie White Christmas .  I cut the sentiments from black vinyl.  The base of the trivets are ceramic tiles from a home improvement store.  I cut the toppers and sentiments, adhered them to the tiles and sprayed them with an acrylic sealer.  I'm not sure how much heat they will take, but I think they will be great under a dish of vegetables or a bread basket.  These would also work as coasters under a nice cup of hot chocolate!  Yummy!



Be sure to head over to Digi Choosday and check out the amazing projects from our team!  Then come share what you are crafting; we'd love to see it!  Remember, when you visit the Digi Choosday Site to pick up your discount code to Polkadoodles; it's good all day today....Tuesday!  It's a great way to pick up those digi's you've had your eye on!  While you're there, you might want to sign up for the Newsletter so you never miss out on special events!


My trivets/coasters are off to the following challenges: 
The Fairy and the Unicorn:  AG opt Winter Solstice
A Gem of a Challenge:  Animals in the Snow
Get Creative Challenges:  Holidays
Crafting from the Heart:  AG


Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts, visit my Pinterest,  or view some videos at my YouTube Channel.

7 comments: