Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Music: Black and White!



Katrina ~ Whenever I hear Black and White I can't help but think of music!  Add a color.....well, I guess it will be brass colored.  The paper and trumpet are from the Work & Play 8 Feel the Music Collection.  

Since everyone in our family through 4 generations (who plays an instrument) plays oboe or trumpet, I guess I have to choose the trumpet!  Seriously, it's true; my grandfather, mom, uncle, cousin, cousin's husband and son, my husband, and my nephew all play trumpet!  My cousin who married the trp player plays oboe and so does her daughter.  I play oboe and married a trp player.  My sister played oboe.  Yes, strange, I know!

Anyway, you're probably not here to learn my family instrument history!  ;)

My card uses the paper and trumpet from the Work & Play 8 Feel the Music Collection.  This was a quick card to put together.  I did some embossing with a folder and added some brass colored metallic tape.  That paper is so fun, I wanted it and the trp to take center stage!

Remember, when you visit the Digi Choosday Site to pick up your discount code to Polkadoodles; it's good all day today....Tuesday!  It's a great way to pick up those digi's you've had your eye on!

Be sure to head over to Digi Choosday and check out the amazing projects from our team!  Then come share what you are crafting; we'd love to see it!


This trumpet will be playing over at:
613 Avenue:  AG Masculine Card Twist
TTCRD:  AG

Thanks for stopping by today!  Feel free to peruse other pages or check out my YouTube Videos!

9 comments:

  1. Loving your musical history, how fantastic is that!!! Wonderful card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simpleness of it and your inspiration for the card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card and design,fab idea too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant!!! Gold with black and white is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Katrina! Love that trumpet.💕

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! Love the paper and the trumpet.
    Hester

    ReplyDelete
  7. So incredibly stylish, love love love xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love how this turned out. Great card x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - love how your embossing matches the paper.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Made by Helen{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete