Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Add some Ribbon





The new challenge over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday is Put a Ribbon on It.   
Our sponsor this month is Papercraftinwitherica.com who is with Fun Stampers Journey.  She was so kind to provide each of us with beautiful papers, a stamp, and other goodies!   

Now this is some fun, bright paper!  Love the black and white stripe behind it, too!

The stamp is an inspiring verbiage stamp called You Are and you can see it here!  I've promised every week you would see the entire stamp and here it is!  It is sort of a subway style stamp and I love it!  There are just so many ways to use it.  Here I went for an Ombre Effect starting with the yellow and working down to the red.  

I adhered all the pieces and I finished it off with ribbon and a gem from my stash.       

Our optional twist is to add ribbon, but remember it is always Anything Goes.  Be sure to share with us whatever is in your workspace; we'd love to see it!

Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts or view some videos at my YouTube Channel.

3 comments:

  1. You must have made that just for me, Katrina :) It really is a great sentiment and would be a kick of positivity for anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Katrina... I love that great stamp! All the bright papers just make it stand out! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete