Saturday, June 10, 2017

Pocket Letters!



Wow, I can't believe it's the end of the Polkadoodles Lil Miss Sugarpops Release Party.  There are just too many pieces to show you in one week!  I'm telling you, there are pieces for your planner, beautiful papers, fun embellies, envelopes, cute images, pocket letter cards, and more!

Speaking of pocket letter cards, that is how I'm ending the week; here's my Pocket Letter.  I chose to go with a Birthday themed Pocket Letter.  I included the adorable cards and on each card around the central Birthday Greeting is a card with some gems, twine, tape, clips, embellie, or bow.  I re-adhered them to a clear carrier sheet so the recipient could take them off and use them!  In the case of the ribbon and tapes, they are simply wrapped around the cards.

I think this would make a wonderful gift to slip into the mail for a paper crafter!

You can check out the entire collection HERE.  If you've enjoyed seeing pieces of this collection, I'm sure you will see lots more from the team!  You can check that out at the Polkadoodles Facebook Page!

My Pocket Letter is off to the following challenges:
Inkspirational:  Windows--I have 9 little plastic windows
Hiding in My Craft Room:  Super Scraps Saturday (Most of the embellishments are odd and ends)
Scrap and Craft:  AG option of string, twine, ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Katrina this is a beautiful pocket letter with such pretty details.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Thank you so much for sharing with Scrap and Craft. God luck!! :)
    Hugs Randi DT

    ReplyDelete