Thursday, October 20, 2016

Surprise!



It's Thursday, and that means it's time for a challenge over at Twisted Thursday at The Outlawz!  Our twist this week is Surprise Us!  I decided to use Pumpkin Jack from MHK Designs to decorate this bag which definitely surprised the judge at our Pumpkin Patch Fall Classic a couple of weekends ago!   
I love making bags and this one was no exception!  I cut the bag and stamped the chevron pattern with Versa Mark ink.  I heat embossed with white embossing powder and assembled the bag.  I cut the pumpkin and the sentiment on my Cricut and adhered them to the bag along with a spider web border also cut in Design Space.  

So, what was the surprise in the bag?  This MUG filled with cocoa packets and a gift card.  

Material List:
Pumpkin Jack Set from MHK Designs 
Copic Markers
SVG Cuts:  Bag Cut
CTMH Cardstock/Paper:  Urban, Sunset, Slate
CTMH Cartridge:  Artiste (Spider Web Border)
CTMH Embellishments:  Liquid Glass, Flaxen Twine, Black and Gold Ribbon
Tissue paper from stash

My bag is off to the following challenges:


Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts or view some of my videos at my YouTube Channel.  Be sure to check out the surprises from the rest of the team!  Our twist is always optional, so be sure to share with us whatever is in your workspace.  We'd love to see it!

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic bag, Katrina. I think I will have to start thinking of making my own gift bags too! Loving your Pumpkin Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous treat bag, Katrina! You and I are getting a lot of mileage out of Pumpkin Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Halloween bag, Katrina! You are so creative with projects! I need to get out of the rut of just making cards and follow your example! That spiderweb border is great here, too!

    ReplyDelete