Friday, January 8, 2016

In the Bag!


Happy 2016 to all the Cut It Up followers!  It's time for our first challenge of the year and what could be a better theme than New Beginnings?  However, there's one more twist to this….you must decorate a paper bag and of course use a die cut.

This one was very timely for me since I'm going to my daughter's baby shower tomorrow!  I can't believe she only has a couple more weeks to go; we are all very excited for this new beginning in our lives!

I started with a brown paper lunch bag.  I went into Design Space and chose a scalloped circle cut from Art Philosophy.  I then flattened the tree stump from Artistry and the words from Artbooking onto it.  Then I could Print and Cut it.  I scanned in the stamp and cut it in DS, also.  I stamped the fox and added my embellishments.

You need to head on over to Cut It Up and check out all the great bags from the Design Team and the prizes from our sponsor this month ~ as Cute as a Button!

What I used:
Paper Bag!
CTMH Cartridges:  Artbooking, Artistry, Artphilosophy
CTMH Stamp:  Wild About Love
CTMH Ink:  Cocoa
Embellishments:  CTMH Flamingo Dots, Stash Ribbon, Twine and Button

As always, thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

  1. Your bag is sooo soooo CUTE Katrina! LOVE that Fox!!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous project!! Love the little fox and bow!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete