Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Mistletoe Heart Bag


This adorable little heart bag shape is found in Art Philosophy!  I hadn't seen it before and just happened upon it today!  I decided to add some mistletoe from Christmas Cartridge and a sentiment combining a couple of stamp sets (CTMH Your Are My Happy and White Pines Cardmaking Workshop).  The heart was cut from Colonial White and stamped with berries, flowers and mistletoe from the White Pines Cardmaking Workshop.  The berries are shining with some Liquid Glass and fine glitter.  

Ok, that's it for today!  We're in that final days time crunch and I'm typing quickly before a student arrives for a lesson ........ so off I go and off this heart goes to the following challenges:

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge:  Anything but a Card

Thanks for stopping by today!  

2 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful little heart bag and love the embossed heart and mistletoe
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry meant to say thank you for the lovely comment on my card and I have coloured this image in pink too for a little girl
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete