Monday, August 31, 2015

Sneak Preview


Hello, Scrappy Friends!

Today I just want to give you a tiny glimpse of things to come!  The new CTMH Idea Book goes live tomorrow and there are some wonderful, fun, exciting new items in there.

Tomorrow I will have a couple of posts.  The first is an Idea Share on how to reuse your stamps.  The second is a card using some of the new items.  The September Stamp of the Month is so, so pretty!  I can't wait to share it.......since I can scarcely contain my excitement, I'll give you a glimpse of it to the right!

Ok, I better quit typing before I give away too many secrets.

As for today, there is still time to pick up any of the retiring items:  My Crush Books, retiring colors, paper collections, etc.

As always, I'm happy you checked in here at ScrappyHorses!

No comments:

Post a Comment