Thursday, April 2, 2015

Smells like a barn!


No fooling...... it does!  No, really!  I teach therapeutic horsemanship and we do class work as well as horse work and it all takes place in the barn.  We watch videos, do activity pages, read, and have oral quizzes.  So, the barn really is my classroom!

I  love this paper from CTMH.  It's called Chalk It Up and it's adorable!  All the paper is from that pack.  The little chalkboard with the writing and the book are from the Chalk It Up Compliments.  The banner is made from CTMH Baker's Twine and the flags are from Linnie Blooms.  I was lucky to win them from a prior challenge!  I stamped them using a star from the CTMH Take Note stamp set.

My clipboard was cut from shapes in DS.  The shapes can be found in Art Philosophy.

My LO is off to Heart 2 Heart where the theme is No Fooling.  It's also going off to Scrap our Stash where we are to use items to spell out the word STAMP:  Stars, Stamp - Adorable Backgrounds, Twine, Art Philosophy Cartridge, Metal Ring on the clipboard, Patterned Paper.

11 comments:

  1. I would love to work with horses. What a great layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute title! Great layout and take on the challenge! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layout, what a fun memory to scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome classroom. So fun to document it. And wonderful take on the STAMP challenge. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Love the subtle pops of color. Cute banner and clipboard. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun layout! I bet it does smell and I for one would love to have a class that smells that way! I love the chalk it up with the barn and horses, just shows how talented you are and how versatile this paper is! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout Katrina, as always you are so inventive in your pages. I finally submitted a Scrapbook Page because I didn't know how to put anything foolish in a card...and my kids think I do a lot of foolish things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a funny title and a great layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout and cute title! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete