Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Lucy: Guest Designer


Hello!  My name is Lucy and this is my Gram Katrina's blog page. She is letting me put one of my pictures I made on here. She said I am a guest designer on her blog!

I am 5 years old ~ almost 6.  We made a gift for Daddy.  I chose the paper, picture, and the sparkly stuff!  I love sparkle!  Green is Daddy's favorite color.

The paper is Lollydoodle.  My step mommy sells CTMH paper.  This one is my favorite!  My favorite thing on the picture is the purple glitter tape!  I love that!  I also like the purple flower!

It was fun to put the sponge in the ink and rub it on the paper.  It's fun to paint the glue on with a big spongey thing.

I'm going to let Gram tell you the rest!

Lucy and I had a great time making this together!  She used Lollydoodle paper, Mark's Finest Cowgirl stamp set, CTMH Epoxy Bubbles, a canvas, sticker letters and a pink ribbon from my stash.  The canvas is from Hobby Lobby.

Lucy wants to put her picture in a challenge so lots of people will see it!  So, we're posting in:
 Heart 2 Heart Bow challenge
Jo's Scrap Shack "I love you, Dad" challenge
Curtain Call Sweet Pea Challenge
Craftitude Flowers and/or Lace Challenge


Thanks to Lucy for being my guest designer today!

All CTMH from Katiescorner.


4 comments:

  1. Love the picture of you with the pony, Lucy, and your sparkly name is wonderful :) Well done with the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet page Katrina. Love the way you used the colors. The papers look so pretty. Thank you for playing along with us at Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I'm sure Daddy loved it. Thanks for showing off your bows @ H2H! You may be our youngest artist yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Lucy! I am sure your Daddy will love it! Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete