Friday, March 14, 2014

Spring Sketch


I'm really getting into the Sketch challenges lately and there is one over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog this week!  It's a fun sketch to crank up the Cricuts and play along; you still have a couple of days!

All of my paper is from the CTMH Ariana collection.  I am really loving the Ariana Coral color.  I added to it some Ruby, Buttercup, and Crystal Blue.  The satin ribbon is left over from Katie's wedding.  You'll be seeing blue crystals and blue ribbon for a long time!  We did a ribbon backdrop for the cake table and I'm reusing the ribbons we had on that!

The stamp set is CTMH Cross Stitch Wishes.  I embossed the coral and blue card stocks with Cuttlebug folders.  The little gem is from CTMH Opaque Licorice Gems.  I distressed with Blush, Crystal Blue, and Ruby inks.  The sentiment was stamped in Ruby.

Now for the cuts!  All of them are from Art Philosophy!  That really is my go to cartridge!  If I'm in a hurry to turn out a card, I know I can find something fun in there and I don't have to search through a bunch of images.  On the note of searching images, I do LOVE MyCutSearch.com.  That really does make life so much easier!  If you have not been there, go now!  "Do not pass go; do not collect $200;" go directly to that site!  You won't regret it!

Anyway, this is a quick post.  I'm waiting on a huge hay delivery so I'm keeping an eye out for the trucks to come rolling in.

Have a great day -- Spring is on its way!

Check out Katiescorner for some inspiration and really pretty papers this spring!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for playing along with us for this weeks challenge at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this cartridge but missed this flower! Great Card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Clare! That flower is on page 50; or if you use CCR, it's the third row last flower in Basic and Layer. Hope you find it now! It almost looks more like a clover in CCR.



      Delete
  3. Great card! I really like the colors and the embossed background and I especially love that flower image! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete